torsdag 4. august 2011

GD for CRAFT challenges in August

Hi everyone!
I was so proud and honored for beeing selected "The star of the month" in June at the CRAFT Challenge,
and when they asked me if I would be a guest designer for August I said YES!! :D

For this week's CRAFT challenge #114, the theme is: Anniversary and we have 2 sponsors with great prizes from
My card is made for a 10 years wedding anniversary.
I just love the digital stamps from Wee Stamps
And these adorable lovebirds are no exeption.
They are soooo cute ♥

I have used:
Blue cardstock from Bazzill, dp from Maja Design, a lace napkin and some old note paper.
The edges are distressed and stamped with Distress Ink - Vintage Photo.
The image "Bird Swing" from Wee Stamps are printed on aquarelle paper and painted with Distress reinkers.
Text from Kreativ Hobby and swirls from Stempelglede.
Spellbinder dies and swirl die from Magnolia. 
The numbers are from TH Alteration die and I've added some glitterglue: Star Dust from Ranger.
Flowers from Storyteller and halfpearls from Panduro.

Hugs, Wenche :0)

6 kommentarer:

Linda's Dillerier sa...

Gratulerer til utmerkelsen og oppdraget som GDT. Et nydelig kort, og det motivet er jo bare så herlig.
Ønsker deg en kreativ helg!

RitaK sa...

Superdupernydelig kort ;-)

Sara H sa...

that´s soooo adorable!!

Ann-Katrin sa...

Gratulerer som gjetsedesigner. Nydelig kort. Takk for sist hos Minnehjørnet ;)

Riet sa...

So beautiful card Wenche,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

evlin95 sa...

magnifique carte, très joli papier aussi bravo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...