torsdag 18. august 2011

GD CRAFT Challenge #116 - Resist technique

Yes, it's Thursday again and I hope you are ready for a new challenge at CRAFT Challenge!!
This time we want you to use a Resist technique on your card/ project, 
and our sponsor this week is
Sew Many Digital Stamps
!!


There are several resist techniques to choose from, and hopefully you'll find one that works for you.
We have one tutorial in the challenge blog here or just google it and you will find several resist techniques.

This technique was completely new and untested for me, so I ended up trying out several methods. 
I really wanted to try out this method , but realised after 5-6 attempts that this was not for me to do.
So I ended up doing it my own way and I'm so pleased with the result.
I started with a piece of smooth white cardboard that I stamped around the edges with the Distress Ink embossing pad. Then I used the Seafoam White embossing powder and heated it.
When finished with the embossing you apply ink over the embossed part with a sponge.
Then you wipe gently over the embossed image with some soft paper to remove any ink from the image.
I've used the same method on the butterflies.
For this card I have used stamps from Stempelglede - text and "swirls" 
and the butterfly stamp is from Kort & Godt. 
Designpaper from Maja design.

I'm entering this card into these challenges:

Thank you for stopping by!!
Hugs, Wenche :0)


12 kommentarer:

Catherine SIWCZAK sa...

this is fabulous ! Congratulations

Gro sa...

Så herlig. Kanskje noe jeg må prøve. Det ble en kjempeflott effekt.
Klem :o)

Maya sa...

Åhhhh dette ble så utrolig nydelig, Wenche!
Lekre, lekre farger og nydelige stempler!
Tusen takk for inspirasjonen, vennen :)
Klemmiser fra Maya

Sylvia Zet sa...

So beautiful!

Gitte sa...

Utrolig flot kort. Lækre farver, du har brugt. Tak for kigget.

Eva Helen sa...

Super vakkert kort!!!
Tror jeg jammen må finne frem emossingen min igjen,for den er en stund siden jeg har brukt.Takk for inspirasjonen.

Klem Fra Eva Helen

Jannicke og Irmelins korthobby sa...

Så "enkelt" men så flott!!!
Takk for inspirasjonen! ....igjen ;)
Klem fra meg

Therese sa...

Dette var et nyydelig kort! Flott teknikk! Skjønner ikke at du har klart å svampe så jevnt og fint. Lekkert! :)

Camilla sa...

WOW... Så utrolig flott! Nydelig:) Åh, flinka:)

Sue sa...

Hi there, wow your card is beautiful, love the embossing and the sketch looks fab flipped too, ...gorgeous:)

thank you for using my sketch and for joining us at SnS

sue
xx

unni's scrappeboble sa...

Et skikkelig nyyyyydelig kort du har laget :)
Tusen takk for at du deltar, hilsen Unni på Scrapperiket :))

Vicky sa...

Just so gorgeous hun....

thanks for joining us at SnS...and good luck...!

hugs Vicky xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...