søndag 10. januar 2010

The Sugar Bowl #26

My first challenge at The Sugar Bowl :-)
The challenge is to follow this nice layout and the option to include something New - as text or something new you have used for making your card.





Here is my contribution:



Paper: Bazzil, Daisy Bucket Designs - Sweet Marabella, Cardstock Matstack
Stamp: Gorjuss - Sitting. One of my favorites :-)
Coloring with chalks.
Flower made with Retro Flower punch from EK Success
Something new: I have used my new Martha Stewart border punch.

3 kommentarer:

Nina Macaulay sa...

What a lovley card. I like the colours and the shading is sweet. Nice Martha Stewart punch :O)

Carola sa...

Jätte vackert kort :)

Lilian sa...

Beautiful work and love the frames you used. Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...